- Janitorial service is provided Monday through Friday evenings after normal business hours. Routine office cleaning includes vacuuming, dusting and emptying wastebaskets. Service to your suite will commence on the first regular service day after your move-in unless you have requested otherwise.
- As a reminder, please do not place any object near or against trash receptacles if the material is not to be thrown away. For your convenience, trash stickers are available in the Property Management Office to designate boxes or other items for disposal.
- Please note that the janitorial crew will NOT dust any computer equipment, including terminals, hard drives or keyboards; nor will they vacuum or dust near computer cables or wires. This is for your protection to avoid disrupting any sensitive computer equipment.
- Special Requests If you have any special requests or require emergency janitorial assistance, please direct your request to the Property Management Office at 904-620-0876 or place order through our Angus Work Order System.
- Day porters are on duty weekdays from 7:00am to 3:30pm to keep the lobbies, corridors, restrooms, and building perimeter clean during working hours. If you observe a janitorial problem in any of these areas or otherwise, please call the Property Management Office at 904-620-0876 so that we may immediately dispatch a Dayporter.
All boxes and other large items should be broken down and clearly labeled “trash”. Removal of large items such as desks, chairs or filing cabinets, etc. are the Tenant’s responsibility. Recycling items can be placed in special designated recycling bins.