- General Parking Surface lot parking is available for Tenant employees on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Visitor and Short-Term Parking Designated spaces for visitor and short-term parking are clearly marked. Please remind your staff not to use these spaces for daily parking and remind your visitors of the designated time limit.
Corporate clients visiting the property are allowed to utilize this parking; however, the Property Management Office requests that Tenants notify our office of such visitors. Our office will, in turn, notify Security so they do not apply parking violation notices.
- Handicap Spaces Parking stalls reserved for handicapped individuals are clearly marked. As a reminder, do not park in these spaces unless you have a valid handicapped license tag or hanging placard. Violators will be towed.
- Contact the Property Management Office if you observe any hazards in the parking areas.
- Remember to always lock your vehicle and remove any valuables including cellular phones. SPI TCM, Capital Plaza LLC is not responsible for any damages to or theft from your vehicle.
- Please be considerate and ask your guests to be considerate of short-term parking restrictions.
- Please observe all directional, speed limit and stop signs throughout the parking area.
- Do not park illegally or in fire lanes. Cars parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- Overnight parking is not normally permitted. Please notify the Property Management Office as well as security if it is necessary to park your car overnight.
- Trailers and towed vehicles are not permitted in the parking areas.
- Handicapped spaces are reserved for disabled persons only. Cars illegally parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated stalls and may occupy only one space.