Telephone and Computer Network Installation Policy
- All companies performing work must obtain a Low Voltage Permit from the City of Jacksonville, unless they are a public utility. The Electrical Inspector from The City of Jacksonville, will assist you (904.630.1100).
- All wires must be tied to the building frame or joist.
- An insurance certificate is necessary naming SPI TCM Capital Plaza LLC & Barclays Capital Real Estate Inc, its successors and/or assigns as their interest may appear, 745 Seventh Ave, New York, NY 10019 as named Certificate Holder, Mortgage/Loss Payee, and Additional Insured. Waiver of Subrogation applies in favor of Barclays Capital Real Estate Inc under the general liability policy when required by written contract. The umbrella policy follows form. 30 days’ notice of cancellation will be provided to the Certificate Holder for cases of cancellation except 10 days is provide in the event of non-payment of premium. Terrorism included on General Liability/Umbrella.
Somerset Properties, Inc. as an agent for SPI TCM Capital Plaza LLC as additional insured.|
- All wires must be marked so they can be identified.
- Seal all penetrations with fire material or caulk.
- A key for the phone room may be signed out in the Security office.
- Place all trash in the trash compactor located behind building one or the recycle container located by the dock/security office located behind building two.