When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual office suites, Tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Property Management Office at 904.620.0876.
- A vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the Tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours. Vendors requiring after-hours access will only be admitted if Tenant has notified the Property Management Office in advance.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other Tenants in the building.
- Vendor must provide a Certificate of Insurance covering General Liability, Worker's Compensation, and Auto Liability in the amount of one million dollars.
SPI TCM, Capital Plaza LLC must be named as Additional Insureds and Certificate Holder. A copy of the certificate may be emailed to the Property Management Office at Jane@somprop.com or mailed to SPI TCM, Capital Plaza LLC. 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd, Ste. 100 Jacksonville, FL 32256. If you have any questions regarding the above requirements, please feel free to call the Property Management Office at 904.620.0876.